forums Weight Loss Tickers Weight Loss Newsletter
Best Diet Pill Review weight-loss-forum-image Weight loss weight-loss-forum-image
weight-loss-forum-image weight-loss-forum-image image weight-loss-forum-image
Save $44 + Free Shipping on 3 Month Order! Diet forum weight-loss-forum-image weight-loss-forum-image weight-loss-forum-image
Phentramin-d Testimonials 2 weight-loss-forum-image
weight-loss-forum-image2 Buy Phentramin-d Online weight-forum-image weight-loss-forum-image
Phentramin-d Testimonials weight-loss-forum-image
weight-loss-forum-image4 weight-loss

Go Back   Weight Loss Forum - Diet Forum - Weight loss Diet Forum Online > General Category > General Weight Loss Discussion
 Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Weight Loss Discussion Feel free to talk about anything and everything related to weight loss in this board.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-17, 11:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
Full Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 176
Default Bmi

As long as I remain within my BMI is it bad if I gain more weight?
1000kw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-17, 09:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
Full Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 111
Default

You should always try to be in a healthy BMI range, so I'd say closer to the middle than closer to the maximum. Also, I've heard that once you reach a certain age BMI doesn't really count anymore.
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-17, 10:56 AM   #3 (permalink)
Full Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie View Post
You should always try to be in a healthy BMI range, so I'd say closer to the middle than closer to the maximum. Also, I've heard that once you reach a certain age BMI doesn't really count anymore.
Really? Why would age matter to BMI and when does that start coming into play??
1000kw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-17, 08:01 AM   #4 (permalink)
Full Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 111
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1000kw View Post
Really? Why would age matter to BMI and when does that start coming into play??
BMI might not be the same for athletes due to how they workout and what their bodies require in order to do this in a healthy way. And when you age, the body changes and the needs change, too. It's something like that. You can always ask your doctor if you want to know more about this :)
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:26 AM   #5 (permalink)
Full Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie View Post
BMI might not be the same for athletes due to how they workout and what their bodies require in order to do this in a healthy way. And when you age, the body changes and the needs change, too. It's something like that. You can always ask your doctor if you want to know more about this :)
Hmmm interesting. I had no idea that your age and your lifestyle might make BMI obsolete...looks like I am going to have to raise my question with someone who knows what they're talking about.
1000kw is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:42 PM.

#1 Diet Pill Phentramin-D
Weight Loss Tools

Diet & Nutrition

Diet Programs

General Health

Weight Loss Products Fitness & Exercise

Weight Loss Forum

Weight Loss Blog

Copyright 2009, Weight-loss-center.net. All rights reserved.