forums Weight Loss Tickers Weight Loss Newsletter
Best Diet Pill Review weight-loss-forum-image Weight loss weight-loss-forum-image
weight-loss-forum-image weight-loss-forum-image image weight-loss-forum-image
Save $44 + Free Shipping on 3 Month Order! Diet forum weight-loss-forum-image weight-loss-forum-image weight-loss-forum-image
Phentramin-d Testimonials 2 weight-loss-forum-image
weight-loss-forum-image2 Buy Phentramin-d Online weight-forum-image weight-loss-forum-image
Phentramin-d Testimonials weight-loss-forum-image
weight-loss-forum-image4 weight-loss
Old 08-07-17, 08:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
Full Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 163
Default Where can I buy?

Can I only purchase foods for the South Beach Diet via their website or do other places sell them, too? If so, are they always the same price or is it possible to buy them cheap?
Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-17, 10:52 AM   #2 (permalink)
Full Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 198
Default

I think you can only buy it from the website.
__________________
Reach your weight loss goal fast at the Weight Loss Center
ChristySmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-17, 06:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Full Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 149
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristySmiles View Post
I think you can only buy it from the website.
I agree. I haven't seen it in stores or on Amazon. You could always ask their customer service and see what they say.
legendarytroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-17, 10:14 AM   #4 (permalink)
Full Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 163
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendarytroy View Post
I agree. I haven't seen it in stores or on Amazon. You could always ask their customer service and see what they say.
Yeah, good idea haha. I think I'll contact them today and find out the scoop! Duh! Why didn't I think of going directly to the source??
Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-17, 10:52 AM   #5 (permalink)
Full Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 147
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny View Post
Yeah, good idea haha. I think I'll contact them today and find out the scoop! Duh! Why didn't I think of going directly to the source??
Honestly, because most of us tend to overthink and completely overlook doing what's the most obvious hahaha. I mean, that's why so many forums exist. Instead of asking professionals or the people who should have the answers we seek, we want to know the opinion and experiences of others who we feel we might be able to relate to more haha.
anne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-17, 12:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
Full Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 163
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anne View Post
Honestly, because most of us tend to overthink and completely overlook doing what's the most obvious hahaha. I mean, that's why so many forums exist. Instead of asking professionals or the people who should have the answers we seek, we want to know the opinion and experiences of others who we feel we might be able to relate to more haha.
It's so true! I'm glad I'm not the only one haha
Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:49 AM.

#1 Diet Pill Phentramin-D
Weight Loss Tools

Diet & Nutrition

Diet Programs

General Health

Weight Loss Products Fitness & Exercise

Weight Loss Forum

Weight Loss Blog

Copyright 2009, Weight-loss-center.net. All rights reserved.