Soup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soup

Guys i am looking for a good soup recipe for dieting... ??
    if anyone of you know any so please share with me
    Last edited by Anastazia; 11-26-11, 02:46 AM.

Originally posted by Anastazia View Post
    Guys i am looking for a good soup recipe for dieting... ??
    if anyone of you know any so please share with me]
    No matter what anyone tells you, don't go for the cabbage soup diet recipe. Sorry that's all I can add. I'm a terrible cook.

Comment

Shredded Veggies
      Ingredients
      2 green cucumber
      1 carrot
      Half cup shallot
      Half cup boiled chickpea
      1 onion
      1/4 truffle oil
      1 tsp red chili powder
      Salt and pepper

Procedure
      Peel and shred the vegetables. Mix these vegetables and add shallot, chickpea, red chili powder, salt, and pepper. Mix all the ingredients. Drizzle truffle oil over this mixture.

Comment

Pea and Lettuce Soup

40 g butter
        1 large onion, finely chopped
        450g shelled or frozen peas
        2 little Gem lettuces, shredded
        1 liter veg or chicken stock
        salt and black pepper
        soured cream and croutons to serve

heat the butter in a large saucepan over a moderate heat until it has melted. add the onion and cook for 5 minutes or until it is just beginning to soften.

Add the peas, lettuce, stock and seasoning. Bring to boil, reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until the peas are cooked.

allow to cook slightly, then transfer to a food processor or blender and puree smooth. return the soup to the pan, adjust the seasoning and heat until warm. Garnish with a swirl of sour cream and a few croutons.

Comment

Originally posted by silvertoes View Post
          40 g butter
          1 large onion, finely chopped
          450g shelled or frozen peas
          2 little Gem lettuces, shredded
          1 liter veg or chicken stock
          salt and black pepper
          soured cream and croutons to serve

heat the butter in a large saucepan over a moderate heat until it has melted. add the onion and cook for 5 minutes or until it is just beginning to soften.

Add the peas, lettuce, stock and seasoning. Bring to boil, reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until the peas are cooked.

allow to cook slightly, then transfer to a food processor or blender and puree smooth. return the soup to the pan, adjust the seasoning and heat until warm. Garnish with a swirl of sour cream and a few croutons.
          Thanks! This looks great

Comment

1 can diced tomatoes
            1 can sliced mushrooms
            dried onion flakes to taste
            two giant hand fulls of spinach
            1 can of green beans

Dump them all into a pot (including the liquid from the can) and add two to three extra cups of water. Heat it up and let it simmer for 20 minutes to a half hour and you have a very fast and tasty soup even when you haven't been to the supermarket in a while. It is great for lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbobby View Post
              1 can diced tomatoes
              1 can sliced mushrooms
              dried onion flakes to taste
              two giant hand fulls of spinach
              1 can of green beans
              This is good with fresh veggies, too, and it helps to keep the sodium down (sodium from the canned, that is).

Comment

The one problem that I have with eating soup isn't that it's not good or anything to do with its healthiness or caloreis and all that. The problem I have is that about an hour after I've eaten, I get hungry again. Most of what I fill up on with the soup is water, and once that passes, I'm left feeling hungry all over again!

Comment

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
                X