How to pick a dietician

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to pick a dietician

Are there any specifications that I need to look out for in a dietician or a nutritionist as I want to engage one who is not very expensive yet I think experience makes them costly?

I think that choosing a dietician should be the same as finding most professionals on this level. You need to be able to afford them, yes, but the amount of money you have to spend on them doesn't automatically mean you're getting better care. I'd think that any dietician worth their mettle would be willing to give a brief, free consult - even if it's via zoom or email - to make sure that your values and concerns align with what they have to offer. I'd look for that, and then give two or three of your top contenders a try.

Comment

If you want to hire a dietician, find a few candidates that have the right credentials (that you can verify are legitimate!), that will listen to your nutrition concerns and goals, and that describe themselves in a way that you feel their motivations are appropriate for helping you. Also, know the difference between a dietician and a nutritionist. Many people use the terms interchangeably, but it's important to know the difference between the two so you'll be confident you're choosing the right one and paying for the right assistance.

Comment

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
      X