How much weight loss in a month

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much weight loss in a month

Realistically speaking, if you actually took Alli as directed and you cut your calories and you exercised and the whole kit and kaboodle, how much weight could a person expect to lose in a month on Alli. Would it really be that much more than if you were to just engage in diet and exercise without it?

My guess is that Alli is designed as support so how much you lose depends on how many calories you consume and how much you exercise. Alli can help you digest fewer fats and calories so as long as you watch how much you eat and you burn extra fat through exercise you should lose weight gradually. I wouldn't expect to lose like 20 pounds in a month. If all goes well, maybe you'd lose up to 10 or maybe a little less. I think healthy weight loss is something like 1 to 2 pounds lost per week for the average person.

Comment

Uh, yeah I would say like maybe 8ish pounds if you really make an effort to cut back on the calories and exercise daily for at least an hour. You're not just gonna suddenly drop a tone of weight though without any effort at all.

Comment

I wouldn't expect too much. As everyone else says, remember that how much you can potentially lose depends on how dedicated you are lowering your calories and burning calories through exercise. Alli itself isn't gonna do much for you. I would maybe set myself a small goal like 4 pounds (a pound a week) and then just try my best to adapt to the new lifestyle. At least if I reach my small goal I won't be disappointed, but if I lose more than that, I'll be really happy, ya know?

Comment

So technically it won't actually lead to much more weight loss if you just watched your calories and exercised a lot. I guess it just helps you to have fewer calories which can make dieting easier so you have a better shot at dropping the pounds. Alright, that's sensible, I guess. Still on the fence about this one though. I'm concerned about the possible side effects because they sound gross LOL. Thanks for everyone providing their opinions. :)

Comment

Originally posted by bigbobby View Post
            So technically it won't actually lead to much more weight loss if you just watched your calories and exercised a lot. I guess it just helps you to have fewer calories which can make dieting easier so you have a better shot at dropping the pounds. Alright, that's sensible, I guess. Still on the fence about this one though. I'm concerned about the possible side effects because they sound gross LOL. Thanks for everyone providing their opinions. :)
            Yeah, honestly, it doesn't matter what you take, you shouldn't expect to lose a ton of weight, especially not immediately. That's just now how the body works. I mean, it actually took some time to get the fat on your body. It's not like you gained 20 pounds in a week, right? All diet pills, OTC or prescription are developed to help with your weight loss strategies, they don't speed up the process, they just help to keep the process ongoing.

Comment

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
            X