Not just pills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not just pills

I'm wondering something about Hoodia. Is it possible to take it in a form other than a pill? More specifically, can you get some from a natural source? If it comes from a cactus, is there a part of it that can actually eat? Does anyone know?

Aside from pills it's also sold in other concentrated forms including liquid, powder form and tea. I think they all work the same. I don't think one works better than the other.

Comment

I've heard that you can take it in tea, too. That said, no matter what form you use, I don't think any of them work better at suppressing your appetite. That's just proving to be more and more of a myth.

Comment

I think the more concentrated dose, like liquid works better than pills because I think it hits your bloodstream faster. That said, the effectiveness depends on how much Hoodia is in the product and whether or not it comes from the pure plant.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiff View Post
          Aside from pills it's also sold in other concentrated forms including liquid, powder form and tea. I think they all work the same. I don't think one works better than the other.
          Wow! I was actually expecting to find out that it was just pills. I'm glad to hear that there are other options. I wonder if the liquid one would be stronger than a pill or if it would work faster?

Comment

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
          X