Has anyone tried Sensa?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone tried Sensa?

I bought three months worth of Sensa because I got a discount if I purchased that much, but I'm not finding that it's decreasing my appetite. I shake the right one onto everything that I eat, but I can't figure out why I'm eating just as much and am just as hungry.

Am I using it wrong?

Thanks for your help!
    Reach your weight loss goal fast at the Weight Loss Center

I'm not sure that you're using it wrong. Have you ever looked at the ingredients on the package of that product? Maltodextrin (from corn), anti clumping ingredients, and flavor enhancers. I don't see anything that should cause appetite suppression.

Comment

I haven't but my sister had some luck with it

Comment

To me, it makes everything too salty or too sweet. It's like shaking salt and sugar onto everything that you eat, depending if it is supposed to be savory or sweet. The ad says that it doesn't change the flavor of your food but that it uses your sense of taste to trick you into feeling full. Now that I've really though that through, I feel like a sucker for falling for it. I have had nothing but a lack of success from this because it makes everything taste bad so I crave the things that I really love.

Comment

Thanks for your comments! I'm glad I'm not the only one having a rough time. Alright, that sounded horrible. I'm sorry that other people are having a rough time, but I'm glad to hear that I haven't been using Sensa wrong. I decreased the amount that I used in milder flavored foods and increased the amount in stronger flavored foods and i found that helped to eliminate the taste issue. If it is decreasing my appetite, I haven't really noticed, but I'm glad to hear the great feedback. Thank you again!
          Reach your weight loss goal fast at the Weight Loss Center

Comment

No way! You're so not alone, Christysmiles.

I've been trying to get rid of the baby weight after having a little girl and I have found that even when I walk my legs off, do situps until I don't even know which end is up anymore and lift my little hand weights to help tone things up, I never build any muscle! I'm less flabby but no more "ripped" haha

Comment

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
            X