Cha de bugre

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cha de bugre

Does this really work for weight loss? I have seen it sold as something you can drink, in a pill as a supplement and as a cream. Are all these beneficial for weight loss? Am I wrong or isn't Cha de Bugre just coffee?

It's not coffee. It is a stimulant and it's made in the form of tea, I think. There is very little study that has been done on Cha de bugre...no one really knows what effects it has on the body, especially in regard to weight loss. It's claim to fame is that it can suppress appetite, but again, no proof about that. As for creams I think it's supposed to help with cellulite or something. Honestly, I would just stay away from it.

Comment

I wouldn't trust this one. I don't understand how it effects the body and I'm kinda wondering how it functions. I mean, if it's used as an alternative to coffee...wouldn't that mean that it's a stimulant or has stimulant-properties? Wouldn't that mean that it may have side effects that are stimulant-like? It disturbs me that there is so little information about this product available. I really don't trust it because of that.

Comment

Originally posted by CuJo1992 View Post
        I wouldn't trust this one. I don't understand how it effects the body and I'm kinda wondering how it functions. I mean, if it's used as an alternative to coffee...wouldn't that mean that it's a stimulant or has stimulant-properties? Wouldn't that mean that it may have side effects that are stimulant-like? It disturbs me that there is so little information about this product available. I really don't trust it because of that.
        I agree. I would avoid Cha de Bugre too. I don't trust that it's safe either. it's just another unproven herb that has the chance to cause side effects that you likely don't want.
        Reach your weight loss goal fast at the Weight Loss Center

Comment

I don't think it's effective. I mean, if you take it, I doubt it's going to help with your weight loss. That said, I have to agree with others here and say that it's probably best to avoid it, which shouldn't be too hard cause it's not found in many OTC diet pills. The main issue I have with it is that it doesn't seem to have been studied at all, so there's no telling what it might do or how unsafe it might be.

Comment

Okay so from all your responses I feel that my question has been answered. Whether or no Cha de Bugre works is a resounding NO haha. i think I'll just avoid it.

Comment

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
            X