Probiotics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probiotics

Will taking probiotic supplements actually help with weight loss? My friend swears by them and says that ever since he's taken them he's felt a lot better and his digestion has improved and he's lost weight. Honestly, I'm skeptic because I haven't seen this weight loss in him that he claims he's experienced...but he's happy, so I guess there's that? Can anyone help shed some light on this LOL
    Join our Weight Loss Forum Community Today!

Probiotics can be good for your digestion which can be helpful to weight loss simply because it can benefit your overall health. Beyond that, I genuinely don't feel that probiotics are necessary to be included in a diet pill or as part of your everyday diet, especially if you're eating a healthy and well-balanced diet. If you think that adding probiotics is important to your health, I would see what a healthcare professional thinks.

Comment

I think that they could be helpful. I mean, if they aid with digestion, that could be really good for weight loss right? It can help to make sure that you're getting the good bacteria you need which should help your diet, right?

Comment

I think we've been getting along fine for years without probiotic supplements. I don't see how they can help with weight loss. Eat a well-balanced diet, don't over-eat and drink water. That will help with your digestion.

Comment

I honestly don't get the whole probiotic thing. It sounds kind-of bogus to me. Like another way for companies to make money. I mean, if you eat well and don't eat a bunch of junk food, shouldn't your digestive system and gut bacteria be just fine? If you think you need to take probiotics, maybe you should be thinking about changing how you eat instead...

Comment

Originally posted by tobetinytina View Post
            I honestly don't get the whole probiotic thing. It sounds kind-of bogus to me. Like another way for companies to make money. I mean, if you eat well and don't eat a bunch of junk food, shouldn't your digestive system and gut bacteria be just fine? If you think you need to take probiotics, maybe you should be thinking about changing how you eat instead...
            I have to agree. I don't think probiotics are the answer. I mean, they might help with digestion, but they certainly aren't going to do anything for weight loss.

Comment

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
            X