Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Antioxidant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Antioxidant

    Are diet pills based on antioxidants helpful? I mean, I know that antioxidants are good for your health and things but can they actually help you burn more fat, calories, etc.?

  • #2
    Um I think some like raspberry ketones is supposed to help with fat burning or something, but ultimately, I think the answer is no. I mean, it's like eating fruit. Yes, Fruit is good for you and stuff, but it always, always, always just boils down to the amount of calories you eat in a day and how much your burn through exercise. I don't honestly think antioxidants can help you with that, but I do think they are something you should make a point of getting in your diet because they are super-good for your health :)

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by chefmel View Post
      Um I think some like raspberry ketones is supposed to help with fat burning or something, but ultimately, I think the answer is no. I mean, it's like eating fruit. Yes, Fruit is good for you and stuff, but it always, always, always just boils down to the amount of calories you eat in a day and how much your burn through exercise. I don't honestly think antioxidants can help you with that, but I do think they are something you should make a point of getting in your diet because they are super-good for your health :)
      How can anitoxidants help with fat burning? Is this supposed to be like a thermogenesis thing?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by char View Post

        How can anitoxidants help with fat burning? Is this supposed to be like a thermogenesis thing?
        Yes I think it's thermogenesis or it helps the body metabolize fat better or one of those things. Bottom line, it's unproven and I don't think it works. Great for health, but weight loss isn't a side effect.
        Join our Weight Loss Forum Community Today!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by freddyboy View Post

          Yes I think it's thermogenesis or it helps the body metabolize fat better or one of those things. Bottom line, it's unproven and I don't think it works. Great for health, but weight loss isn't a side effect.
          Hmm thermogensis? I thought that was caused by capsicum and hot stuff cause it has to do with increasing internal temperature, right? Do antioxidants do that? Aren't the antioxidant the free radical destroyers or something?

          Comment

          Weight Loss Products

          Collapse

          Working...
          X