Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A product I found

Hi!
    I found diet pills called Lipovon online and I'm thinking of ordering them. I read some consumer reviews and they seem very positive. Has anyone else tried them? I found some info already but it would be nice if someone can recommend them firsthand.
    Thanks

Hi, i was using these pills since two month :) they are efective when i take a pill it suppress my appetite and i don't feel hungry. Also i think this is a natural product

Comment

Yes they are appetite suppressant, made of Hoodia Gordonii(natural product)

Comment

I read something more about this it's made of Hoodia and Garcinia Cambogia, both are plants.Seems this is truly natural

Comment

REally, because I have never heard of a "natural" appetite suppressant. Where are the pills available and how many for how much?
          joe

Comment

Numia

Originally posted by TexasJoe View Post
            REally, because I have never heard of a "natural" appetite suppressant. Where are the pills available and how many for how much?
            joe
            Numia is an all natural supplement.. not FDA approved but FDA licesend..

Comment

Hey.

Firstly caffine is a natural appetite surpressant!

The past year i have been really struggling with losing weight, Ive even fallen victim on a few of these scams - you know the ones, the acai berry scam that says you can lose 10 stone in a week by drinking some magic powder! No. Just no. Anyone promising that is daft and after your money.

I stumblled across a sight called Desirable Body. They sell T5's (a natural product that mimicks the effect of ephadrin) I use them alongside a healthy diet and regular exercise. I highly recommend them to any one who needs assistance with losing that hard to get rid of fatty areas of the body (vis-a-vee the tummy!)

They have great reviews and gave me the last push to get the weight off as well as keeping me motivated. I am now the desired size i wanted to be and have stopped taking there T5's I now take there detoxing supplements to keep me trim and healthy.

Comment

Hoodia and gercinia!
                Hoodia is well known by many. Garcinia Cambogia is an exotic fruit in South India. For use in medicine the bark of the fruit is dried and extracted.Garcinia Cambogia is used as the main ingredient in many fat burners. It is Hydroxycitric Acid.

Comment

Hoodia is used as the main ingredient in many fat burners too!

Comment

not only hoodia, Garcinia Cambogia has the same function

Comment

here is some more information: Hoodia Gordonii is an African cactus that grows in the Kalahari Desert (South Africa and Nambia). Hoodia Gordonii is a cactus that grows to about a meter tall. For many years the African bushman have eaten Hoodia Gordonii. They used it sparingly. The bushmen have been using the cactus as an appetite suppressant.

Comment

I don't know what hoodia is in this Lipovon, but only gordonii variation has appetite suppressant abilities.

Comment

It must be the gordonii variation. Only this kind is used in fat burners

Comment

Then probably everything must be fine, but i don't know nothing abut the other ingredient...

Comment

Comments above said a little about the other ingredient. Search in google for garcinia cambogia

Comment

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
                              X