Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spring cleaning for cardio and strength training!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring cleaning for cardio and strength training!

I am going to spring clean my house from top to bottom this year. Since I'm only doing it on weekends, I figure it could take a couple of months to do every single thing. Turns out, it counts as great workouts! I'm going to count these as exercise days, as long as I really do get moving. Washing windows? Definitely cardio and strength training!!!
    Check out these amazing calorie burn calculations: https://www.weight-loss-center.net/w...-cleaning.html

Good idea. I'm more into yard work at this time of year - anything to get outside instead of being in the house - but that counts too. I have a lot of outside cleaning up and planting to do so that should be good and back breaking for some calorie burn!
    Reach your weight loss goal fast at the Weight Loss Center

Comment

Thanks for sharing

Comment

Starting this weekend. These are good to know. Might even motivate me to do more stuff than I usually would. I win and so does my house haha.

Comment

I've been cleaning out my basement and just moving everything around and going through boxes and storage means I have to toss my zip after about 10 minutes. I do get warm nearly right away so I agree that this is exercise with all the lifting and moving around (and trying not to fall over the mess!)

Comment

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
          X