X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiff
    started a topic Best diet pills for a keto diet

Best diet pills for a keto diet

I see that there are lots of keto diet pills available OTC now. Are these actually effective for someone following a keto diet? How do they help with weight loss?

• ffviifan
    replied
    Originally posted by tara View Post
    They dno't really help with the fat coming off your body. They help with other things to make it easier for you to follow your own plan. Like KETO FASTCUT doesn't make you smaller, but it helps with ketosis which is everything.
    I haven't tried these but I just read about them and I can see why they make sense. Anything that gets you through the start and helps you maintain your ketosis is a good thing.

Leave a comment:

• kellykatt
    replied
    Originally posted by tara View Post
    They dno't really help with the fat coming off your body. They help with other things to make it easier for you to follow your own plan. Like KETO FASTCUT doesn't make you smaller, but it helps with ketosis which is everything.
    Looks good if keeping ketosis is the thing you need help with. If you have the diet part solid, TRIMTHIN X700 can help with the workout side (yes, you still need to exercise, even if you're doing keto).

Leave a comment:

• tara
    replied

Leave a comment:

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
X