Great games for exercise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great games for exercise

I want to make exercise more fun. Are there any video games or even board games that can help you engage in fat burning exercise and is fun? I really need something to look forward to and something more interesting than heading to the gym or going for a walk.

Sure there's lots of them. There are dancing games, sports games. yoga, etc. There are also board games that require you to perform active tasks. Do a search on Amazon or Google and you'll find different options.

Comment

There's a board game called "The Fitness Challenge" it's actually a lot of fun and is kid-friendly too. It has a unique points system that motivates you to exercise consistently for eight weeks. It's definitely worth having a look if you're someone who is motivated by games. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Gina View Post
        There's a board game called "The Fitness Challenge" it's actually a lot of fun and is kid-friendly too. It has a unique points system that motivates you to exercise consistently for eight weeks. It's definitely worth having a look if you're someone who is motivated by games. :)
        I don't get it. An exercise board game? You mean like a traditional board game like Monopoly? Something like that can help you exercise. How does it work all week long?

Comment

Originally posted by Gina View Post
          Thanks Gina! I'll definitely look into this. I'm glad that there are options, especially ones that aren't video games, to be honest. I'm not anti-video game or anything, but sometimes it's nice to do something that doesn't involve a phone, computer or console.

Comment

Originally posted by anne View Post

Thanks Gina! I'll definitely look into this. I'm glad that there are options, especially ones that aren't video games, to be honest. I'm not anti-video game or anything, but sometimes it's nice to do something that doesn't involve a phone, computer or console.
            I agree! I think board games are a lof of fun and are way more social. I think there's another good workout game that you can do in a group that's related to HIIT, but I can't remember the name of it. I'm sure if you do a search for it you'll find it :)

Comment

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
            X