salt-free dinner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• salt-free dinner

Apparently eating a salt-free dinner can help you lose weight according to this news I just read https://food.ndtv.com/weight-loss/we...reveal-1893476 I don't see how that's true. I mean, I'm sure it can help you lose water weight but actual fat? What do you guys think about this? Has anyone else heard of this?

Yeah, I think they're only talking about water weight. this really isn't anything revolutionary...how is this news?

Comment

Okay. Glad I'm not the only one who was confused by this! I don't really see it as any ground breaking news either. I mean...it's kinda common knowledge that if you eat a lot of slot you retain a lot of water and this can make you look bloated and definitely makes you weigh more in water pounds...but water pounds and fat pounds really aren't the same thing. It's easy to lose water weight and way harder to lost fat weight.

Comment

Yeah that's really not the best weight loss news...

Comment

Also, I want to point out that research is finding that slat really isn't as bad for you as has been commonly believed. I'm not saying you should go out of your way to consume loads of salt, but at the same time I don't think it's necessary for you eat a salt-free dinner. Salt contributes to water weight gain not actual fat weight gain so sure, eat your salt-free dinner if you want to drop some of the water you're carrying around, but don't think that by doing so fat is going to start magically melting away...

Comment

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
          X