how to know you can trust a site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to know you can trust a site

I’d love to think that all of the weight loss sites online are there because they want to provide me with the best, most well intentioned information and they aren’t just trying to sell some product by lying or making one thing seem great and everything else look lousy.

Does anyone have tips for helping me recognize a false site right away? I’ve wasted too much time reading garbage material and I’m starting to forget what the “good stuff” really is.

Look for customer reviews, references to actual scientific research, and tips and instructions that can help you regardless of whether or not you use a specific product.

Comment

There is no way to know for sure, but you can go with your gut and just don't take everything at face value from any site you use.

Comment

There is no way to really know. So all you can do is keep reading, compare multiple sites and then make sure to take precautions not to get yourself swept into a scam.
        Join our Weight Loss Forum Community Today!

Comment

There's no way to tell. But every site has at least one purpose. some have several. Whether they're to inform, sell, or whateve,r try to discover the point of hte site first, then go from there.

Comment

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
          X