Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favorite weight loss/fitness app?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sarah
    started a poll What's your favorite weight loss/fitness app?

What's your favorite weight loss/fitness app?

Fitbit
    68.75%
    MyFitnessPal
    31.25%
    Noom
    0%
    Other (please comment!)
    18.75%
    I'm trying to decide what I'll be depending on. No spam please, just your thoughts and comments on apps you know about and preferably have tried. Thanks so much!

• freddyboy
    replied
    I know it sounds boring but I use fitbit to track fitness and myfitness pal for nutrition, but linked the two so it all shows on the fitbit side.

Leave a comment:

• Tiff
    replied
    I'm happy with fitbit. It has pretty much everything on it. I wish I could record my own meditation that I don't do through their app to get my mental health fulfilment, but other than that, it does what I need it to do.

Leave a comment:

• KraftyJo
    replied
    I like myfitnesspal. It has the best food database and it's the easiest to add to and to search. It is big enough that it even has some items from a local farm I shop from at a farmers market.

Leave a comment:

• suzie
    replied
    I've been doing pretty well with my Fitbit. I used to like it a lot more in its old form than when it got overhauled a couple of years ago. That made everything harder to do at a glance. But I'm used to it now and it's doing ok. I wish I had some of the old features and symbols back, but that's the way things are, I suppose.

Leave a comment:

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
X