Slim in pictures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slim in pictures

This is a vanity question regarding pictures and not a b&a question. I need to take some professional photos for the business I'm running. What are some ways that I can make myself look slimmer and my best in photos without actually using photoshop to alter the photo after, which is not what I want to do.

- Wear a dark color
    - Take the picture from above
    - Stand on an angle and keep your arms away from your body, not necessarily with your hands on your hips, but just so that they aren't against you.
    - Wear form following (not tight fitted or baggy) clothing
    - Stand up straight with your shoulder's back
    - Tilt your chin slightly forward
    - Once the picture is taken and you find one you like, you don't need to photoshop yourself, but adjusting the lighting can help improve the overall look of the picture.

Hope those suggestions help!

Comment

Originally posted by Nelly View Post
      - Wear a dark color
      - Take the picture from above
      - Stand on an angle and keep your arms away from your body, not necessarily with your hands on your hips, but just so that they aren't against you.
      - Wear form following (not tight fitted or baggy) clothing
      - Stand up straight with your shoulder's back
      - Tilt your chin slightly forward
      - Once the picture is taken and you find one you like, you don't need to photoshop yourself, but adjusting the lighting can help improve the overall look of the picture.

Hope those suggestions help!
      Those are all awesome tips! The other thing I would recommend is smile. It really does lot for pictures and how people respond to them.

Comment

Thanks so much for these! This is super helpful :)

Comment

Originally posted by kellykatt View Post
          Thanks so much for these! This is super helpful :)
          I think their tips will help you. I'm not a photographer by any shade, but I have found that color, lighting and angles all make a massive difference in how you can look in a photo. Practice and have fun with it :D

Comment

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
          X