Make your favorite treat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make your favorite treat

This holiday season (if you celebrate), while you should keep up with your dieting goals, be sure to make your most favorite Christmas treat! You should have something to look forward to and enjoy. You'll be less likely to break from your diet when you don't restrict yourself too heavily.

Right on, Ron! Being happy at this time of year is important. Treat yourself a little. You don't have to go crazy, but definitely relax a little.

Comment

I'm definitely going to do this. There's no way I can resist my gingerbread at this time of year haha! Happy Holidays everyone :)

Comment

Amen to that Ron.

Comment

Great advice :) I think when we're dieting we can all get a little too crazy when it comes to avoiding what we love and at certain times of the year, like Christmas, that can be really hard and a little depressing. I think that's why most of us eventually cave and eat the treats we do love and then feel guilty about it afterwards. Instead, it is better to just eat the treat you love guilt-free. You can still enjoy what you love without gorging, after all.

Comment

Glad you guys agree! I hope you all had a great holiday and you enjoyed the treats you loved. I did :D

Comment

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
            X