How much extra should I expect to lose

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much extra should I expect to lose

I think that without the help of diet pills, you can lose like a pound a week. With the help of weight loss pills how much more weight can I expect to lose?

That's a good question. Maybe you'll lose a couple pounds more, but nothing too crazy. I mean, the whole point of diet pills are to help to support your efforts so that you find them easier to stick to. So technically if you continue to eat low-cal and you workout more and this is because of the diet pill's support, than you are likely to lose more weight due to consistency. Still, you aren't likely to lose more than 1 or 2 pounds per week if you're being healthy about your long-term weight loss goal. :) Hope that made sense!

Comment

Originally posted by lia View Post
      That's a good question. Maybe you'll lose a couple pounds more, but nothing too crazy. I mean, the whole point of diet pills are to help to support your efforts so that you find them easier to stick to. So technically if you continue to eat low-cal and you workout more and this is because of the diet pill's support, than you are likely to lose more weight due to consistency. Still, you aren't likely to lose more than 1 or 2 pounds per week if you're being healthy about your long-term weight loss goal. :) Hope that made sense!
      Makes sense to me! Diet pills don't make you lose more, the good ones help to make it easier for you to stay committed to the necessary actions that can help you lose more. Eating fewer calories and burning more calories/fat is what leads to weight loss with or without he help of a pill.

Comment

Originally posted by char View Post

Makes sense to me! Diet pills don't make you lose more, the good ones help to make it easier for you to stay committed to the necessary actions that can help you lose more. Eating fewer calories and burning more calories/fat is what leads to weight loss with or without he help of a pill.
        It's true, unfortunately. Still wouldn't it be great if the pill did a lot of the work for you hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Beth View Post

It's true, unfortunately. Still wouldn't it be great if the pill did a lot of the work for you hahaha
          Yes, yes it would LOL! Thanks for your answers everyone. That does make a lot of sense :D

Comment

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
          X