I can't seem to lose weight anymore

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't seem to lose weight anymore

Not sure what's going on. I'm more active than i used to be and I'm eating better than I was, but at best, my weight is plateauing. I just can't seem to lose any weight. I've been stuck here for months. Really makes me not want to try. What's going on? Anyone know?

Could be that you need to alter your diet more. Just because its' better doesn't mean it has reached the point that you will be able to burn off a measurable amount of weight. Could that be it?

Comment

I agree. could be that you're not cutting back enough. It's one thing to stop yourself from gaining but another to actually lose. You need to create a deficit of about 500 calories per week (compared to what you're burning) to lose something you'll see on the scale, I believe. If it's still not working, talk to your doctor to be sure there isn't an underlying issue standing in your way.
      Join our Weight Loss Forum Community Today!

Comment

Have you been tracking your fitness and nutrition? Track for a week and see what trends you discover. The answer is probably in there.

Comment

Are you retaining water from the change in the season? Maybe hydrating and watching how much salt you're eating could solve the problem. I wish you luck!

Comment

Originally posted by tammybear View Post
            Not sure what's going on. I'm more active than i used to be and I'm eating better than I was, but at best, my weight is plateauing. I just can't seem to lose any weight. I've been stuck here for months. Really makes me not want to try. What's going on? Anyone know?
            Did you end up overcoming your struggle? I'd like to hear if you're doing better and what you learned, if you'll share.
            Reach your weight loss goal fast at the Weight Loss Center

Comment

Not sure what your exact problem is but some of them that you might consider are having a slow metabolism or water retention. I was in the same position as you last year, and one day I saw several lumen reviews and felt like this was a sign to try it. I ordered one, and this device detects your metabolism and gives you some tips and even a personalized diet to improve it. I didn't have many hopes for it, but after trying their tips for some months, I realized my body was looking better than ever.
              Last edited by wlc-forum-admin; 02-15-23, 10:26 AM. Reason: Spam link removed

Comment

Originally posted by akapella View Post
                It's impossible, try to take a stronger diet.
                I have been trying more. I'm eating better and exercising more. What do you mean a stronger diet? Are you just trolling me? I'm genuinely trying to find out why my weight plateaued despite trying harder. Please don't just be mean.

Comment

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
                X