Lost 30 - 30 More to Go!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost 30 - 30 More to Go!

So far I have lost 30 pounds on diet exercise and will power!
    That's the good part, the bad part is I have 30 more pounds to go. I am starting to find it hard to keep this diet up and I am starting to really crave junk food.

Anyone know any good junkfood that won't kill your diet?

Thanks,

~S

Activity Cal Counter

Thanks Dave,

Those look great!
    Hey have a look at this Daily Activity Counter I found on this site:
    Activity Calorie Calculator - Calculate Calories Used During Activites and Fitness

It tells you how many calories you burn doing house work, walking, exercising, pretty much everything!
    It may help you burn some extra calories on your new diet.

~S

Comment

I don't like junkfood much esp. biscuit, chocolate, pizza, popcorn, ice cream,sweety things. Fried junkfood tastes crisped and fragrant but the fear of cancer (fried things cause cancer in some way) hinders me and fatty and pinguid food makes me sick and difficult in digestion.

Certain sweet intake daily will not destroy your diet plan and makes you feel in good mood but just limit the volume.

From my point of view, I supposed most of people love junkfoods because they make you busy in some way and relax. In this case, why not try to eat sunflower seeds, groundnuts, walnuts, Pistachio, preserved fish thread, watermelon seed, pumpkin seed, natural snack like these? Adding a bit condiment like green tea, sault will make them taste much better and the calory is much lower than those sweety stuff not to mention that these dried fruit will be beneficial for your health such as groundnut's red layer will enhance your blood volume, walnut supplements DHA on brain and provides nutrition for your hair and so on. Eatting these stuff would keep you really busy on your mouth and relieves your gluttony.

Besides, brushing your teeth every time when you finish tasting something will also effectively suppress your gluttony as most of time we prefer to keep our mouth fresh.
      Last edited by kmdali; 04-16-08, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Join a gym and hire a trainer. This is great for beginners as well as those who are more experienced. For beginners, it's a great way to learn the basics of weight lifting and exercise. For the experienced, it's a great way to get motivated because there will be someone there who won't let you slack off (that is how you gained the weight in the first place, right?). And who knows, you may even learn a new exercise or two.

Comment

Wow! Congratulations! I wish that I'll be able to say that soon too. Keep it up!

Comment

you can munch fruits instead. they are perfectly healthy and low in calories.. i suggest that if you really crave for junkfoods, try to look for the calorie content first before buying them. and always remember that you must eat in moderation.

youve gone a long way. i hope you won't stop on reaching that ideal weight.

Comment

@Sandy: I really dunno if there is a junk food that won't kill your diet. Most junk foods in the market are either high in salt or other preservatives which are not only bad for your diet but also for your health in general. Let us see what junk foods contain of.

salt- Causes retention of water which result to increased weight. causes bloating also which contributes to "fuller" feeling. It practically kills your kidneys and your heart because of the additional workload it gives to these organs.

preservatives- Higher risk in getting cancers.

Chemicals in the junk food wrappers can also cause a severe decrease in brain functioning so you might as well think twice in eating "junks" such as junk foods.
              Instead, I agree with most forumers here, try to eat fruits or anything that will busy your mouth for a while if you really crave for something to eat.

Try yogurt and peanuts. They can absolutely save you from craving on junks! Anyway, congratulations on what you have achieved so far and keep it up!

Comment

The best weight loss program is one that acknowledges that it takes the right mindset, effort, consistency, and intensity to achieve the results you are after, even if you don't spend a lot of time doing it every week. Fortunately we've done all the hard work and have distilled only the best weight loss programs that truly work and can help you achieve your weight loss goals.

Comment

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
                X