Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What motivates you to stick to your weight loss goals?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What motivates you to stick to your weight loss goals?

I feel like a dummy, but I just noticed that there is a poll option on the forum hahaha! I love polls :) I've got a question for you guys:

What motivates you to lose weight and stick to your weight loss goals:
    Health scare/ health reasons
    50.00%
    Looking good in clothes for a special occasion (e.g. vacation, reunion party, etc.)
    20.00%
    Wanting to fit into old clothes
    10.00%
    Wanting to get fit by a certain time of year (e.g. summer, Christmas, etc.)
    20.00%
    Other (please share!)
    0%

For me it's definitely my health. I was so overweight once I became prediabetic and it scared the stuffing out of me. Since them, any time I think about giving up on my diet I remind myself what life would be like if i had diabetes and that seems to do the trick.

Comment

I'm shallow. I can admit that one of my biggest motivators is actually vanity. When I fit into my old clothes I feel amazing and it makes everything worth it. It's why I can't bare to get rid of them LOL

Comment

For me it is my health. I mean, how I look matters too...but you just have to say the big C word to me and I'm on the treadmill.

Comment

I can be shallow and admit that mostly it's about how I look. Honestly, health is important too, of course, but nothing motivates me to eat right and get on the treadmill like having to fit in a dress for a special occasion LOL

Comment

For me it's all about health. I'm not really vain and I don't care about fitting in old clothes or looking good for some party. I care about being a healthy weight and improve my diet and fitness level so that I can live a long and good life with as few medical problems as possible.
            Reach your weight loss goal fast at the Weight Loss Center

Comment

I hate to say it, but it is usually a health reason that "scares" me into taking my health and weight loss more seriously. It's shameful to admit it. Losing weight would be way easier if so many of us were not programmed to be lazy or to think that we're an exception.
              Join our Weight Loss Forum Community Today!

Comment

For me it is things like Christmas Parties, High School Reunions and wearing a bathing suit in the summer or on a holiday that motivates me to get my butt in gear. It is shameful to admit, but it is the truth.

Comment

I find it easiest when I have a long-term goal, like wanting to look good for a vacay or fit into some nice-looking summer clothes. When you have show off more of your body, it's easier to want your body to look good when you do compared to the colder months when you're far more bundled up!

Comment

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
                  X