My wedding weight loss goal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wedding weight loss goal

My wedding is next December and I am hoping to be 30-40 lbs lighter. There is no greater incentive then looking good at your wedding so hoping I can do this!

You can for sure do this. My sister lost 30 lbs for her wedding. She did LA Weight Loss, and it really worked. She did gain a bunch of the weight back after the wedding though so make sure you stick with the program even after the wedding is over.

Comment

Thanks crazyforveggie, I joined a gym and I go about 3 times per week.

Comment

I've found that using the Weight Watchers website for recipes is a great way to benefit from the program without actually signing up for it, since I actually don't think that the entire program is right for me. I also find that when eating a reduced amount of food, it's easier to keep up with the gym routine by using PhentraminD since it's both an appetite suppressant and an energy booster. I know that pills aren't for everyone, but I found that they really got my diet off on the right track where I'd failed a lot in the past. I lose an average of 3 pounds per week now.

Also, congratulations!
        Join our Weight Loss Forum Community Today!

Comment

Good for you, Lydiapurple! You're right, you can do it! Exercise every day, eat healthy, and drink as much water as you want (or more) all day long. You'll feel beautiful on your wedding day because you'll know how great you've done, and you'll have the pictures to show for it. Then, just keep up the good work after that!

Comment

I am down nearly 30 lbs and the wedding is right around the corner! yay me!! This site and all your support has been instrumental in my accomplishment. SO EVERYONE THANK YOU!!!

Comment

I am down nearly 30 lbs and the wedding is right around the corner! yay me!! This site and all your support has been instrumental in my accomplishment. SO EVERYONE THANK YOU!!!
              You are my HERO!!

No seriously- great job. I know how hard you have worked for this Lydia. You are awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Lydiapurple View Post
                Wow! That's amazing! You must be so proud of yourself. You're going to be very happy with your wedding pictures.

I hope you don't have to get last minute alterations on your dress now that you have your sexy new body

Comment

Great job, Lydiapurple! You're really great at this. Would you mind losing some of my extra weight now that you've got yours off so effectively?

Any secrets/tips that you can share with the rest of us?
                  Reach your weight loss goal fast at the Weight Loss Center

Comment

Originally posted by Lydiapurple View Post
                    I'm so jealous! That's an incredible accomplishment. I hope we all have the kind of determination, drive, and (dare I say) luck that you have!

Thank you for sharing this success. It's extremely motivational. It just shows that it can be done, and by a real person, not just one of those commercials for weight loss programs that say "results not typical" in fine print.

Comment

Congrats Lydia! (I think she is actually away right now on her honeymoon).

Comment

my Congrats Lydia!!! hope you will be happy being married, because who wants to get away from you, beauty?

Comment

Thanks so much everyone we had a great honeymoon in Mexico! It was VERY hard not to go overboard with the food down there as we stayed at an all inclusive. I did gain back 5 lbs but I am trying to work it back down now. Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

Comment

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
                          X