atkins potato chips alternative

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• atkins potato chips alternative

I am thinking about doing atkins to get my diet going since I’ve been running out of luck with my current one. But I need something that works as an alternative to potato chips no matter what I eat. Any suggestions that are friendly with the atkins diet?

I don't think an equivalent exists. Sorry

Comment

You just need to make sure that it's diet friendly and that you can eat lots of little bites of it. So blueberries are probably a good option for you to consider. Just set a bowl of them down and eat one at a time. You can eat baby carrots or other cut up veggies, too, but I just find blueberries are more fun
      Join our Weight Loss Forum Community Today!

Comment

In my opinion if you are going to eat potato chips, then just go ahead and eat them. Portion out a certain number of them out in a bowl so that you know how many you can have and still work them into your calories for the day. Just forget cutting them out of your diet like atkins would say. You’ll just end up breaking your diet over time because you want chips. Just eat them and be reasonable about it and watch the rest of what you eat for the day.

Comment

I really don’t think you should look to Atkins if you want to enjoy food at all.

Comment

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
          X