No announcement yet.

What will help me sleep to lose weight?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will help me sleep to lose weight?

I'm so tired in the afternoon. It's hard to do anything and it makes me hungry. I know if i just got more sleep I'd do a lot better on my diet especially in the second half of the day. Are there diet pills for helping you get more sleep so you have more energy in the afternoon?

I don't know a diet pill that will do that, but what about just focusing on a sleeping pill. Have you tried Ziesta? Are you getting enough sleep at night or is it just the afternoon downtime that is making you struggle? I'd say getting enough sleep should be your first priority. If you're getting that, maybe get up and stretch a bit in the afternoon instead of staying still the whole time. And finally, maybe something with an energy booster in it as a diet pill if that's your option because the other two aren't the solution. I hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by jenny25 View Post
      I don't know a diet pill that will do that, but what about just focusing on a sleeping pill. Have you tried Ziesta? Are you getting enough sleep at night or is it just the afternoon downtime that is making you struggle? I'd say getting enough sleep should be your first priority. If you're getting that, maybe get up and stretch a bit in the afternoon instead of staying still the whole time. And finally, maybe something with an energy booster in it as a diet pill if that's your option because the other two aren't the solution. I hope this helps.
      That's pretty much it. Examine them separately before examining them together.

Comment

I get tired in the afternoon, too. I like Liponitro. It's totally clinically researched, dirt cheap, and gives enough energy so that I don't have that downtime when I'm useless between lunch and dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by jenny25 View Post
          This is pretty much what I would have said. If its' sleep that is the issue, focus on a good bedtime routine, get up and go to bed at the SAME times every morning and night, and use a sleep supplement with melatonin for the first while to help get your sleep on track.

Comment

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
          X