Gummies and chewables

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gummies and chewables

Do gummy and chewable diet pills work just as well as standard pills? I'm kinda hoping that the answer is yes because I hate taking pills LOL

I would think that they do. I mean why not? There's diet drops as well, a liquid supplement form. As long as your taking it as directed, I don't see how one could be better than the other, unless your body responds better to one or because maybe the ingredient amounts aren't the same...You could always just try it and see how it works for you, right? (I mean after you make sure that you're not allergic to any of the ingredients or anything like that)

Comment

I don't see why they wouldn't work any better or worse. Essentially if the ingredients are effective then it shouldn't matter what form they come in. You can always just try it out (as long as it's safe for you) and see what happens.

Comment

Oh cool! I'm glad to hear this. I was hoping that this would be the case. I just felt the need to ask because gummies and chewables sound so like candy or kids vitamins LOL. I think I will try out the product I'm interested in to see how it goes. I'll keep you posted LOL

Comment

Have you given it a try yet, Maggie? Also, which ones have you decided to take. I've seen some Hydroxycut ones that have got me curious but to be honest I'm not really a hydroxycut fan so I was wondering if you've found something else.

Comment

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
          X