Night time diet pills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night time diet pills

Do PM diet pills help with weight loss because they help you to get the most out of your sleep?

I think they help you sleep and they can help to suppress your appetite. I can't see them helping you to burn fat though. I mean, your body naturally does burn calories for energy, even when you're at rest and stuff, but to really burn more you need to be active, and that's just not what sleep is about hahaha.

Comment

To be honest, I've never really been sure about this diet pills. They don't really make much sense to me to be honest, only because most of them claim that you'll burn calories while you sleep...which is something that your body does anyway, so how many more calories can this pill actually burn?? I also agree with legendarytroy in regard to the fat burning statement. Usually it's cardio exercise that helps you to get the most benefit out of fat burning...so I fail to see how a night time fat burner could do this for you in any real beneficial way. If you're having issues with sleeping, maybe look for a supplement that is focused on getting you sleep and that has fewer ingredients.

Comment

I think they help you sleep, stay asleep and curb your appetite. That can definitely help with your overall weight management goals in my opinion. That said, will these pills actually work to do that and are they safe to take on a regular basis? Probably not always. If you are curious to try a PM diet pill, I would really pick a good company and then ask your healthcare provider there opinion on taking these for weight loss or if you are looking to achieve better rest.

Comment

I say give them a try. Maybe you'll find that they do help with weight loss. That said, I think most PM pills are paired with a diet pill you also take during the daytime. I suggest doing your homework to find the best products, make sure you're not allergic to anything and maybe ask a pharmacist about it.

Comment

I think they're just another way for supplement manufacturers to make money. They don't help with weight loss.

Comment

Originally posted by ffviifan View Post
              I think they're just another way for supplement manufacturers to make money. They don't help with weight loss.
              Could't agree more.

Comment

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
              X