Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I stick to my diet after 2 or 3 months?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I stick to my diet after 2 or 3 months?

I am so good at starting a diet and I stick to it so good for 2 or even 3 months and then it stops and it's like I have no idea how to get back into it again. What happens in that time that makes me stop? I do so well and the pounds come off but suddnely I just won't do it anymore. I want to, but it's like I can't. Why don't I keep trying? Is there a better diet to do for a longer time?

Switch things up to keep them interesting. Also, set smaller goals and then reward yourself when you reach them. Challenge yourself to do something every week, two weeks, or month. THen, when you get there, do something great as a reward. Just don't reward yourself with food.

Comment

work on making routines out of things. For instance, I go for a walk at the same time every day, and as soon as I get home, I water my garden (unless it's raining!). That reminds me to always water my garden. Same can be said about sticking to your eating and workout habits. Have a thing that you know you'll always do, then attach a new habit right to the end of it so that one triggers the next. That will help you to keep doing it for the long term.

Comment

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
      X