Lose it!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lose it!

Is this a good program for tracking calories? It seems like an very interesting plan and I've heard good things, but I'm wondering how easy it is to use and if it is expensive.

This is an app isn't it? Or am I thinking of something else. I always thought it was free.

Comment

Originally posted by anne View Post
      This is an app isn't it? Or am I thinking of something else. I always thought it was free.
      Yes, it is an app. It helps you to easily track your food. I've personally never tried it so I don't know if it's free or not, but it does look pretty interesting.

Comment

It seems I'm not the only one unfamiliar with this lol. I think I'm going to give it a try anyway. I have heard a lot of good things about it. Once I get around to actually downloading the app, I'll let you guys know who it works out for me :)

Comment

Originally posted by lia View Post
          It seems I'm not the only one unfamiliar with this lol. I think I'm going to give it a try anyway. I have heard a lot of good things about it. Once I get around to actually downloading the app, I'll let you guys know who it works out for me :)
          I'm looking forward to hearing what you find out lia :)

Comment

Did this actually work for you Lia? I'm curious because I'm currently looking for a good app to help me track my calories!

Comment

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
            X