X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1000kw
    started a topic COVID passed on to a baby

COVID passed on to a baby

Is it true that a pregnant mother with COVID-19 can pass this to her fetus and her baby can be born with COVID? I heard about this but honestly the idea of it scared me so much I didn't really want to investigate it. I'm nervous about it because my sister is currently pregnant and she's really nervous about getting the virus.

• anne
    replied
    Originally posted by 1000kw View Post

I've told her the same thing. She's doing her best but it's a scary time to be pregnant :(
    That is scary :( I'm sure everything will be fine, though. Try to stay positive. :) It's scary to think that it can be passed on to babies and now even dogs :( I cant' wait until this virus can be controlled and treated.

Leave a comment:

• 1000kw
    replied
    Originally posted by freddyboy View Post

I've heard the same. Do what you can to avoid getting it and talk to your doctor if you are worried. That said, try not to stress too much. The best thing you can do is try to be as safe as possible and arm yourself with information.
    I've told her the same thing. She's doing her best but it's a scary time to be pregnant :(

Leave a comment:

• freddyboy
    replied
    Originally posted by kellykatt View Post
    I've read a few cases where this has happened, but I haven't heard several instances of it, so I don't think it's something you should get too worked up about. If you are very concerned have your sister check with her doctor and do what you can to make sure that she remains safe from the virus.
    I've heard the same. Do what you can to avoid getting it and talk to your doctor if you are worried. That said, try not to stress too much. The best thing you can do is try to be as safe as possible and arm yourself with information.

Leave a comment:

• kellykatt
    replied
    I've read a few cases where this has happened, but I haven't heard several instances of it, so I don't think it's something you should get too worked up about. If you are very concerned have your sister check with her doctor and do what you can to make sure that she remains safe from the virus.

Leave a comment:

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
X