Don't eat carbs at night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't eat carbs at night

If you are going to eat carbs, eat them in the morning for breakfast or if you have to, for lunch. This way you get a chance to burn them off throughout the day. If you eat carbs at night for dinner, it's a lot harder to burn because you are likely done the bulk of your moving around for the day and then it's time to sleep. So yeah, eat your carbs early in the day!

Hello,

Yeah, Nearly everyone has spoken to me that you shouldn’t eat carbs late at night, don’t eat carbs after 6pm or some variation thereof.
    You should eat your carbohydrates at two times throughout the day; your first meal of the day. If you are eating carbs as part of your first meal, and also doing any sort of cardio training in the morning, make sure you eat your meal after your cardio session. The reason this is so powerful is that your body has used up most or all of the carbohydrates stored from the previous day. That means it will turn to your fat stores for energy, which is the goal, after all.

Comment

People believe that since they are closer to sleeping they should curtail carbohydrate intake, this is simply ludicrous. Carbohydrates at night don't make you fat; too many total calories make you fat.
      Last edited by suzie; 04-29-15, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tankini View Post
        If you are going to eat carbs, eat them in the morning for breakfast or if you have to, for lunch. This way you get a chance to burn them off throughout the day. If you eat carbs at night for dinner, it's a lot harder to burn because you are likely done the bulk of your moving around for the day and then it's time to sleep. So yeah, eat your carbs early in the day!
        Thanks for this awesome tips!! Carbs are full of protein and they gives lot of energy to.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
          People believe that since they are closer to sleeping they should curtail carbohydrate intake, this is simply ludicrous. Carbohydrates at night don't make you fat; too many total calories make you fat.
          I agree with you somehow, but when others read this, they might not understand the real reason behind what you are trying to explain here.
          Carbs is the primary source of energy for moderate to high intensity activities. So can you imagine a sedentary person, it will just store in the body and definitely gain weight. Eating carbs at night is not bad BUT make sure you eat in MODERATION.

But for me I consider less carbs at night.
          Last edited by suzie; 04-29-15, 09:16 AM.

Comment

diet tps

Originally posted by tankini View Post
            Thanks for providing this information.

Comment

Hello Guys i think that Carbohydrates in the evening do not create you fat too many complete calorie consumption create you fat and if your metabolic rate is informing you not to eat carbs in the evening, closed it up by consuming some more carbs!Thanks a lot!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lester1 View Post
                Hello Guys i think that Carbohydrates in the evening do not create you fat too many complete calorie consumption create you fat and if your metabolic rate is informing you not to eat carbs in the evening, closed it up by consuming some more carbs!Thanks a lot!!
                Yes,you say right.I fully agree with you.

Comment

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
                X