Can you take this for a long time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you take this for a long time

Is Alli a long-term diet pill? Or should you take it no longer than you would Xenical?

I think you can take it for as long as you need it. That said, there should be directions on the package. You could also ask your doctor about it. That said, like most OTC diet pills, you really should take them for only as long as you need to. Once you reach your ideal weight goal, you shouldn't take them anymore. Remember the point is to create a diet and exercise plan that you can stick to, not to take pills forever.
    Join our Weight Loss Forum Community Today!

Comment

Thanks! That's exactly what I thought. My friend was trying to tell me otherwise! I showed him your response to prove I'm not the only one who thinks so LOL.

Comment

You should never consider any diet pill as a long-term solution, prescription, non-prescription or herbal. It should offer support for your efforts. It should not be used as a crutch.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron View Post
          You should never consider any diet pill as a long-term solution, prescription, non-prescription or herbal. It should offer support for your efforts. It should not be used as a crutch.
          Exactly. If you're going to take a diet pill, you should have a weight loss goal and strategy in mind. Diet pills shouldn't ever become a long-term lifestyle.

Comment

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
          X