What is better than Hoodia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is better than Hoodia

I’m pretty convinced that Hoodia really doesn’t have anything to offer. However, if that’s the case, is there actually an alternative pill that is an all natural – or partially all natural – nonprescription alternative that will let you experience really effective appetite control? I was hoping for something without a stimulant, but if the only option is one with a stimulant, what’s the best one?

In my opinion, pretty much anything is better than hoodia. The stuff just doesn't work. You're right about that. I'd think that just drinking lots of water every day would not only keep you hydrated (which is important because when you're dehydrated, your metabolism sucks) but also because it makes you feel more full. Try chugging water if you're looking for something all natural to keep your hugner down. You don't get more natural than that!

Comment

A big glass of water before every meal will shrink your appetite way more than hoodia ever would.

Comment

I'm glad you're giving up on Hoodia because that is really not a good ingredient. It's always surprising when something like that takes off like wildfire and really doesn't do a good job. The same thing happened with acai berry. At least they're remakreting that for antioxidants, which it does actually have. It always has to start off as a crazy scam, though, which is frustrating.

Comment

instead of hoodia you can try one of those fiber or gel based pills that actually swells up when it absorbs water. That fills your stomach so that you dno't feel hungry.

Comment

have you considered using a stimulant based appetite suppressant? That way you're actually going to the source of the hunger pangs - in your brain - and stopping them there instead of filling up on weird and possibly questionable substances.
            Free Weight Loss Tickers at Weight Loss Center

Comment

The whole hoodia thing makes me so angry since it has never raelly been tested on humans. Companies are always trying to take advantage of people who want to diet.

Comment

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
              X