Beyond appetite suppression, energy boosting and fat blocking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beyond appetite suppression, energy boosting and fat blocking

Is there a diet pill out there that does something else beyond appetite suppression, energy boosting and fat blocking to help with weight loss? I guess what I mean is is there any other effect that a diet pill could produce weight loss beyond these benefits.

Hmmm...I guess a thermogenic booster? You know, a diet pill that helps encourage your body's thermogenic ability to use energy to heat up so you end up burning more fat as fuel.
    Reach your weight loss goal fast at the Weight Loss Center

Comment

I don't really think there is anything else, is there? I mean, unless you want to count water pills, which essentially help you reduce the amount of water weight you carry around, but I don't feel that this really counts toward actual weight loss.

Comment

Yeah, I"m not sure what else could be beneficial either. Maybe an ingredient that can help you get sleep? I know there are some diet pills that are supposed to be taken at night that can help you burn fat. That said, I don't know how effective they are at burning fat, but if they help you to naturally get good sleep, this could be beneficial to your weight loss goals, because when you get more sleep, you have better focus, more energy and you're far more likely to resist giving into the temptation of wanting to eat bad-for-you foods due to your stress hormone not being as high, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by bruceH View Post
          Yeah, I"m not sure what else could be beneficial either. Maybe an ingredient that can help you get sleep? I know there are some diet pills that are supposed to be taken at night that can help you burn fat. That said, I don't know how effective they are at burning fat, but if they help you to naturally get good sleep, this could be beneficial to your weight loss goals, because when you get more sleep, you have better focus, more energy and you're far more likely to resist giving into the temptation of wanting to eat bad-for-you foods due to your stress hormone not being as high, etc.
          That's actually not a bad idea. Proper sleep can actually make a huge difference to your weight loss goals. I know when I don't get enough sleep my diet is a lot worse. I tend to have a hard time resisting eating junk foods and those high in fat and sugar. All I do is crave comfort foods and in the long run, that's just setting me back when it comes to my weight loss goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post

That's actually not a bad idea. Proper sleep can actually make a huge difference to your weight loss goals. I know when I don't get enough sleep my diet is a lot worse. I tend to have a hard time resisting eating junk foods and those high in fat and sugar. All I do is crave comfort foods and in the long run, that's just setting me back when it comes to my weight loss goals.
            That is interesting. I never thought of it that way. Getting good sleep would actually help me a lot! Does this mean I should get one of those pm diet pills?

Also char I don't think that water pills are great. I mean I know why you suggested them but I don't think they're good for you and they really don't provide any real weight loss benefit

Comment

Originally posted by legendarytroy View Post

That is interesting. I never thought of it that way. Getting good sleep would actually help me a lot! Does this mean I should get one of those pm diet pills?

Also char I don't think that water pills are great. I mean I know why you suggested them but I don't think they're good for you and they really don't provide any real weight loss benefit
              Yeah, just say no to water pills. They're a quick fix that can end up causing you way more trouble than their worth. If water weight is your problem, there are other things you can try to help yourself slim down. The only people who should take water pills are those who are prescribed them by their doctor for medical reasons. Leave the over-the-counter stuff alone.

Comment

I definitely agree.

Comment

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
                X