Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what about all the other weight loss stuff that's not something you eat?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what about all the other weight loss stuff that's not something you eat?

Has anyone ever tried weight loss toe rings or the ear seed (I think they're magnets) for weight loss, or creams or things like that? I know that they likely don't work, but I'm curious if anyone has legitimately tried and it and has noticed a difference.

If they work it's a placebo effect. None of that stuff is based on science and putting a cream on your body or wearing magnets or whatever, is not going to have any real direct effect on weight loss. These things may motivate you to make choices that could help with your weight loss if you like them or feel strongly about them, but that's about all.

Comment

I never noticed a difference when I used creams, but my friend has loved them and said that they have helped her. I think how well it works is dependent on how much you believe in it and it motivates you.

Comment

Originally posted by tara View Post
        I never noticed a difference when I used creams, but my friend has loved them and said that they have helped her. I think how well it works is dependent on how much you believe in it and it motivates you.
        The FTC's site says not to believe in those creams at all. It says nothing you apply to your skin or wear on your skin works. I think it might shrink water out temporarily for a few hours, but other than that, it's just not how it works.

Comment

Originally posted by kellykatt View Post
          Has anyone ever tried weight loss toe rings or the ear seed (I think they're magnets) for weight loss, or creams or things like that? I know that they likely don't work, but I'm curious if anyone has legitimately tried and it and has noticed a difference.
          creams and topical products that pretend to shrink fat cells don't work. There's proof if you research on reputable sites. They've been studied and your fat stays the same. I think a lot of the rest of those things like the toe and ear stuff is pretty much a placebo effect, so if it happens to make you feel like it's working, go for it. There's no solid science behind it but the power of the mind shouldn't be underestimated.

Comment

Hire app developer requires a thorough evaluation process. Take the time to assess their technical expertise, communication skills, and overall fit with your project requirements. A well-chosen development team can be a valuable partner in bringing your software project to fruition.
            Last edited by garryodre; 11-16-23, 05:10 AM.

Comment

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
            X