Phentermine prescription

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phentermine prescription

What is a better Phentermine prescription, the generic drug on its own, the brand name versions of it like Ativan, or one of the new drugs like Qsymia that combine it with something esel like an anticonvulsant? Is this drug good at all?

Originally posted by jan View Post
    What is a better Phentermine prescription, the generic drug on its own, the brand name versions of it like Ativan, or one of the new drugs like Qsymia that combine it with something esel like an anticonvulsant? Is this drug good at all?
    I don't think Ativan is one of the brand names for Phentermine. Do you mean Adipex? If that's what you mean, they're the same thing, pretty much so you can expect the same results. I don't know anything about Qsymia, though, sorry.

Comment

Oops! That's what I meant. I guess I should read over what I write before I hit "submit" LOL Thanks Paplo

Comment

Originally posted by jan View Post
        Oops! That's what I meant. I guess I should read over what I write before I hit "submit" LOL Thanks Paplo
        LOL it's funny how we don't see things like that. It explains why my texts look so bad!
        Reach your weight loss goal fast at the Weight Loss Center

Comment

I really wouldn't go with qsymia. If i were going to do the prescription thing, I'd go for phentermine or one of its brands like adipex. If you actually look at the studies for qsymia, i dont' even know why it ever got fda approval except that doctors have been pushing for a new approved option.

Comment

Originally posted by antoniojones1968 View Post
            I really wouldn't go with qsymia. If i were going to do the prescription thing, I'd go for phentermine or one of its brands like adipex. If you actually look at the studies for qsymia, i dont' even know why it ever got fda approval except that doctors have been pushing for a new approved option.
            I agree with you. Qsymia may be approved, but it looks sketchy

Comment

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
            X