Adipex question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adipex question

Is Adipex the same as Phentermine in different strengths or is there just one strength of adipex?

Adipex is based on the same prescription drug chemical as Phentermine, which is indeed phentermine. I'm not exactly sure if the doses are the same. It may just come in the most common 37.5mg version but there may be others, too that I don't know about.

Comment

I think that Adipex is made out of Phentermine, so it's supposed to be the same thing as far as I can tell.

Comment

I think that there is more than one strength of Adipex. 37.5 mg is the highest

Comment

Originally posted by bigbobby View Post
          I think that there is more than one strength of Adipex. 37.5 mg is the highest
          With any phentermine product, the highest you'll get in a single pill is 37.5 milligrams. That is the absolute highest dose. There are some lower doses available depending on the brand (or lack thereof) but they don't go higher than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Paplo View Post
            With any phentermine product, the highest you'll get in a single pill is 37.5 milligrams. That is the absolute highest dose. There are some lower doses available depending on the brand (or lack thereof) but they don't go higher than that.
            I think that's the highest dose for some forms. Like I think that's the highest tablet dose. Is it also the highest capsule dose? I thought that was lower for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by jan View Post
              I think that's the highest dose for some forms. Like I think that's the highest tablet dose. Is it also the highest capsule dose? I thought that was lower for some reason.
              I think that capsules and tablets give you the same amount, don't they?

Comment

I really think that even though phentermine is generic adipex, the brand name is better. It's just not the same.

Comment

the most popular strength is 37.5 mg.

Comment

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
                  X