Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weight loss problems

Hi!
    I've been trying to lose some weight lately but because I have a very slow metabolism I'm disappointed with the results. A friend of mine recommended me a product called Lipovon. She used to take it and was very happy with the results. I was wondering if anyone else has tried them and what impressions do you have.
    Thanks in advance

I hear you about having a slow metabolism! It is super frustrating trying to loose weight at the best of times let alone battling metabolism issues. I have not heard of Lipovon. What is it exactly??

Comment

Hello,

If you find it hard to lose weight and if you need to increase your metabolism i can explain it in more simplest form. before starting any product have a look over here to loose weight..
      Metabolism is somewhat a function of genetics, but you can increase basal metabolism by building muscle. Muscle cells are up to eight times more metabolically active than fat cells, and muscle burns more calories than fat. Adding weight-bearing or resistance exercise – such as weightlifting or exercise bands -- is one of the only ways to increase basal metabolism.

Comment

Hi i have the same problem, weight... metabolism... I was using Lipovon two months ago, i lost 10 pounds first month :) when a i take a pill it suppress my appetite

Comment

Hi, all i know about this product is that it works as appetite suppressant and it is made of Hoodia Gordonii

Comment

Originally posted by MelHopson View Post
            Hi i have the same problem, weight... metabolism... I was using Lipovon two months ago, i lost 10 pounds first month :) when a i take a pill it suppress my appetite
            I discourage pills for appetite suppression. You just never know if they are safe. I used a natural food product to suppress my appetite. It was one of the cookie diets. You may want to look at them. I have a favorite but I probably can't mention it here. Just look for one that is low in total carbs and specifically low in sugar (1 gram or so). A high sugar content will stimulate hunger and you don't want that!

Comment

Actually i think that this pills are natural, they are made of Hoodia and garcinia cambogia, which are plants

Comment

Here is the content from the website 350mg Hoodia and 50mg Garcinia Cambogia

Comment

it's based on hoodia!

Comment

Regular exercises will help to lose the weight naturally. If you have fast result some weight loss pills or supplements will help to lose the weight.

Comment

give me definition for naturally? not every supplements make you lose weight fast! the key of losing weight is in what you eat and how much you eat, this helps you just to eat less!

Comment

If you're not sure about a pill or how it will work on you, your doctor or pharmacist is your best resource. They're the people who are most likely to tell you if the product is know for being real or a scam, if it will conflict with anything else you're taking or with any health conditions you have, or if there's a better alternative out there for you. As a side note, whether or not you take this pill, exercise and a healthy portion-controlled diet are always a great way to get the most out of your weight loss.
                        Reach your weight loss goal fast at the Weight Loss Center

Comment

Hoodia Gordonii is an African cactus that grows in the Kalahari Desert (South Africa and Nambia). Hoodia Gordonii is a cactus that grows to about a meter tall. For many years the African bushman have eaten Hoodia Gordonii. They used it sparingly. The bushmen have been using the cactus as an appetite suppressant.

Comment

Not everyone have time for exercises. The only way for me is diet and taking appetite suppressants

Comment

That's why things like this can be helpful, but you cant bet only on it, at least you can try to move more

Comment

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
                              X