Welcome New Members!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome New Members!

I've noticed that there have been soooooo many new people lately, so I thought I'd just welcome you all in one post. It's great to see you here. I've been keeping up with this forum for years and love how positive it is. There is no one solution for us all, but we can still all give our ideas and support. So here's mine. Welcome! Looking forward to seeing what you all have to say

Hi to all the new people! Welcome! I hope you're hanging in there through the busy holiday season. Don't forget to take time for yourself, even if it's 5 minutes to run on the spot or just to meditate and clear your mind.

Comment

Just wanted to say hi to everyone reading this. I'm new to the forum. As everyone here I guess I looking to lose weight. Hope to find new e-friends and have exciting chats.

Comment

Originally posted by aliceiiii View Post
        Just wanted to say hi to everyone reading this. I'm new to the forum. As everyone here I guess I looking to lose weight. Hope to find new e-friends and have exciting chats.
        Hi! This is definitely a good place for that. i've been here a while and people are really friendly. I hope you find what you're looking for and get to your weight loss goal!

Comment

Remember that losing weight in a gradual and sustainable manner is generally healthier and more effective in the long term. Rapid weight loss can be associated with muscle loss and may not be sustainable.

To increase your chances of success, focus on creating a caloric deficit through a combination of healthy eating and regular physical activity. A well-rounded approach that includes a balanced diet, portion control, regular exercise, and healthy lifestyle habits is key to achieving your weight loss goals.

Lastly, always consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss program to ensure it aligns with your individual needs and health considerations.

Comment

Originally posted by aliceiiii View Post
            Nice to know you.

Comment

Hello community, I am new to the forum and I am already enjoying reading you, I am already convinced that I will meet people who have set themselves weight loss goals Like me and together we will help each other.

Comment

https://tii.la/6igQYcza6n

Comment

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
                X