Diet plan with great free resources

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diet plan with great free resources

What's good diet plant that is good and has a lot of free resources, like recipes, tips, blogs, forums, ingredients information, etc.

Weight watchers is good, the Ornish diet, Mayo Clinic Diet...those all have websites that provide you with information and resources about their diets This doesn't mean that they are great and you should follow them, but they do have information. Personally, I really like the Mediterranean and Flexitarian diet, but those don't have sites. Still if you search them online, you can find info and tips about them.

Comment

Hey Thanks for the info. What's the Ornish diet about? Never heard of that one before.

Comment

It's a type of vegetarian diet that focuses on heart health. If I'm not mistaken I think you need to go to clinics and stuff when you follow this diet.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbobby View Post
          It's a type of vegetarian diet that focuses on heart health. If I'm not mistaken I think you need to go to clinics and stuff when you follow this diet.
          You do.

There are many diets with great free resources, including those diet plans that haven't been created by people and companies. Look up low-cal diets like Mediterranean. Although no one "invented" this diet, there are several sites devoted to being resources for it. You might find luck there.

Comment

I find that with the internet, you don't really need to have a diet plan with great resources. Usually, if I want to find an answer to something, tips, etc. I just search online and find what I'm looking for from the results. I also like using the web and finding multiple opinions because I'm not keen to trust creators of diets as they often have a business angle. This makes me feel sometimes that they're only telling me what I want to hear to get my money.

Comment

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
            X