Best vegan and vegetarian diets for weight loss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best vegan and vegetarian diets for weight loss

What are the best vegan and vegetarian diets for weight loss. I'm the type of person who does well following rules and structure, just saying I'm going to follow a vegetarian or vegan lifestyle isn't enough for me. I want to be able to plan my meals. Anyone following any specific green diets that are working for them?

I think Skinny B*tch is a vegan diet. That's the only one I can think of off the top of my head. I'm sure there are probably other ones, but primarily if you want to follow a vegetarian or vegan diet healthfully you can find guides online. You don't necessarily need to follow the advice of some diet book.

Comment

Originally posted by Gina View Post
      I think Skinny B*tch is a vegan diet. That's the only one I can think of off the top of my head. I'm sure there are probably other ones, but primarily if you want to follow a vegetarian or vegan diet healthfully you can find guides online. You don't necessarily need to follow the advice of some diet book.
      I was going to say the same thing. You don't really need to follow a diet. There is enough guidance online to help you to find how to go about making this lifestyle change. :D

Comment

Originally posted by 1000kw View Post

I was going to say the same thing. You don't really need to follow a diet. There is enough guidance online to help you to find how to go about making this lifestyle change. :D
        See, the thing is I actually do need to follow a diet. Just finding out how to be a vegetarian or vegan isn't enough for me. I'm someone who works well when I have a plan I can stick to and I'm not good at creating one of those plans for myself (and I'm lazy). So that's why I was wondering if there is a specific type of diet or plan that I can use as a guideline. Simply giving up meat and animal products isn't enough for me to know how to make the most out of a diet.

Comment

Honestly, to start, I highly recommend you follow something like the Felxitarian diet. It's like a low-grade vegetarian diet. It will tell you what you need to do, provide meal plans, foods to eat, etc. It is mostly about eating vegetables and grains, but it doesn't completely eliminate meat and fish. It's a good place to start if you're interested in doing vegetarian or vegan for weight loss or as a lifestyle. :)

Comment

I was also going to recommend flexitarian. Definitely the best choice, if you're new to the whole vegetarian way of living!

Comment

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
            X