Change is always possible

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change is always possible

"Everyday is another chance to change your life" I found this quote recently and it's really speaking to me at the moment. I just wanted to share it because it is a positive message and one of hope, something I feel we could all use a bit of right now, regardless of whether you want to apply this quote to weight loss or something else in your life.

That's a great quote! Thanks for sharing. I think it's spot on. It's something we really do need to remember and remind ourselves about. :)

Comment

That is a good quote. I think we tend to get stuck into thinking our mistakes define us, but they don't. It's always been about mind over matter. That said, it is hard to make positive changes when aside from you own self-critic you have other people (and the media) judging you as well. I don't mean this is an excuse and people should try to change, I just mean that I wish for the most part that it was less easier said than done, you know what I mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Nelly View Post
        That is a good quote. I think we tend to get stuck into thinking our mistakes define us, but they don't. It's always been about mind over matter. That said, it is hard to make positive changes when aside from you own self-critic you have other people (and the media) judging you as well. I don't mean this is an excuse and people should try to change, I just mean that I wish for the most part that it was less easier said than done, you know what I mean?
        I know what you mean. I really do. That said, I've often heard that the most meaningful and healthy changes that we can make for ourselves are often the most challenging. I think that's because they are changes that we need to make for ourselves on our own. They aren't changes we make with other people and you don't have someone holding your hand all the way through. At the end of the day, whether or not you successfully commit to the change has to do with what you - and only you - do.

Comment

That is a beautiful quote. Thank you for sharing :)

Comment

That is a great quote and I feel like it more than applies to 2021 after the year we had in 2020. Change is always possible and it is up to us to make it happen. :) I feel like this is the year for making good choices and solid change.
            Join our Weight Loss Forum Community Today!

Comment

Change is always possible. Now, it's time to be your own cheerleader and take taht first step. It gets easier after the first one.

Comment

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
              X