Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresh Start

Inspired me:
    No matter what you did today, no matter what you did yesterday, those things are done. You can choose a fresh start whenever you want. What about right now?

This is good. Thanks for sharing it. Whenever I hear something like this, I can already hear my brain trying to find something that I can start fresh.

Comment

I like the idea of right now even more than starting fresh in the morning. Starting fresh right this second puts the past behind you. That stops you from writing off the rest of the day and saying "well, I had bacon for breakfast, so it doesn't matter what I do for the rest of the day." It means that as of this second, you can go back to doing your best. I like this a lot. Thanks for this.

Comment

I didn't see this post when it was new, but I'm seeing it now and I think it's for a reason. I needed this. I need a fresh start. I'm beginning this weekend. By monday, I'll be on a whole new track. Thank you!
        Reach your weight loss goal fast at the Weight Loss Center

Comment

I feel like there are so many opportunities for a fresh start throughout the year. Right now, I'm using spring to do it.

Comment

You?re off to great places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, So get on your way!? ?Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by ffviifan View Post
              Inspired me:
              No matter what you did today, no matter what you did yesterday, those things are done. You can choose a fresh start whenever you want. What about right now?
              How is it going with your fresh start? Is it working out? Have you kept it up?
              Join our Weight Loss Forum Community Today!

Comment

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
              X