Couldn't Stay Movitated on LA Weight Loss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couldn't Stay Movitated on LA Weight Loss

i was really struggling to lose weight on my own so i joined an la weight loss center near where i live. i went to the first meeting and spent a ridiculous amount of money on membership and la weight loss stuff like their snack bars, which you can only buy in large quantities.

at first i was motivated to follow the program. i had my little plastic la weight loss food scale as was weighing stuff. but this program really didn't catch me and i quickly began to deviate from the plan. i guess it just wasn't for me. i learned some interesting stuff about nutrition from the couple of meetings i attended so all was not lost.

What I learned from LA weight loss!

Supporting one another in a diet program is the key: that is what I learnt from LA weight loss. If only there is some one you can report to that really helps. It can be a friend or a buddy!

Comment

GP, you're completely right that when you have support from others you have a much better chance of losing weight. I would encourage you to start a Weekly (or more often) weigh-in here Weekly Weigh-Ins - Weight Loss Forum - Diet Forum - Weight loss blogs . This way members of this forum can support you and give encouragement.

I will look forward to reading more of your posts and helping you along your way.

Comment

I lost 103 lbs on LA Weight Loss before

I think the main reason LAWL worked for me is because they gave me a written guarantee that I would lose the weight, so I believed, followed the plan precisely and it worked!
        That was when I was in my early 30's.......now I am in my late 40's, and back on it. The big question will be....can I lose the weight as easy as in my early 30's? Only time can tell.

Yes it can be monotonous weighing & measuring food in the beginning, but if you look at the prize at the end.....it was worth every minute of it.

So here i am one week back on LA, even though all the centers are closed. (I bought the whole plan on EBAY and they emailed it to me).

I lost 10 lbs so far this week......but we all know the first week is a piece of cake (cake? watcha mouth! Hehe)
        I feel good about losing 90 more lbs............hey I did it before on LA WL, so I WILL do it again.

I really think it's all about attitude and level of determination------the diet itself is fantabulous!!!!
        I use Luna bars in place of their LA Lites (same consistency, and healthier)

"ImBack!"

Comment

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
        X