X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chefmel
    started a topic Vision Diet

Vision Diet

Anyone heard of a diet called The Vision Diet that essentially requires you to wear blue tinted glasses to prevent you from over-eating? Is this just a gimmick or does this actually work?

• Mike
    replied
    Originally posted by tracy1976 View Post
    I get why you wondered. That said, nah, I don't think it does. I mean, if you really want to try it, I'm sure you can find a cheap set of blue-tinted shades somewhere and see if it does the trick LOL
    LOL I was going to recommend the same thing! I'm sure your dollarstore has something you can try hahaha.

Leave a comment:

• tracy1976
    replied
    I get why you wondered. That said, nah, I don't think it does. I mean, if you really want to try it, I'm sure you can find a cheap set of blue-tinted shades somewhere and see if it does the trick LOL

Leave a comment:

• chefmel
    replied
    Originally posted by Gina View Post
    I think it's called the Blue Vision Diet. The idea behind it is that since you see all your food in a blue tinge (from the tinted glasses you wear) it looks less appealing so you'll eat less. This is a stupid, stupid, gimmicky diet. It's not worth whatever money you might spend on the glasses. If you've reached the point that you need to wear glasses to make your food look gross it might be time to talk to a professional about a serious diet plan that actually works.
    LOL you make a good point Gina! I guess if you do feel you need to wear glasses to turn yourself off food you've kinda hit the bottom of the barrel. To be honest, I though this diet was stupid and I don't have any interest in taking part, I was just curious if it was something that actually worked, in spite of how stupid it sounds hahaha.

Leave a comment:

• Gina
    replied
    I think it's called the Blue Vision Diet. The idea behind it is that since you see all your food in a blue tinge (from the tinted glasses you wear) it looks less appealing so you'll eat less. This is a stupid, stupid, gimmicky diet. It's not worth whatever money you might spend on the glasses. If you've reached the point that you need to wear glasses to make your food look gross it might be time to talk to a professional about a serious diet plan that actually works.

Leave a comment:

• CuJo1992
    replied
    I've never heard of this and I have to say that this sounds like one of the dumbest diets I've ever heard of. Wearing tinted lenses for essentially appetite suppression? Even if this did work, that would mean you would have to take those glasses with you everywhere!

Leave a comment:

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
X