Guaranteed weight loss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guaranteed weight loss

Am I guaranteed to lose weight if I follow the Weight Watchers program, or am I getting my hopes up?

You can lose weight if you follow it. All that matters is that you stick to it and you don't cheat. If you aren't truly committed to the program, you're not going to see the weight loss results. It's that simple.

Comment

I agree. You're guaranteed to lose weight if you stick to the program. That said, this could be said of any program. Personally, I think if you're asking this question your concern is more of whether or not you can commit to this program. In my opinion it's one of the better ones out there.

Comment

You'll lose weight. Honestly, whether you follow weight watchers or not, as long as you're reducing your calorie intake and you're exercising, too, you'll lose weight. The questions isn't really if you'll lose weight following weight watchers but whether or not this is the right program for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Maggie View Post
          You'll lose weight. Honestly, whether you follow weight watchers or not, as long as you're reducing your calorie intake and you're exercising, too, you'll lose weight. The questions isn't really if you'll lose weight following weight watchers but whether or not this is the right program for you.
          Exactly. It's all about finding what works for you. Nothing is "guaranteed" to work, only because it requires you to make an effort. If you're not willing to put in the effort then you're not going to see the results that you want. Dieting takes a lot of work. It isn't easy to lose weight but it is more than possible when you're following the right program that works with your goals, your lifestyle and your willpower.

Comment

Couldn't agree more. Guaranteed weight loss always depends on you and what you do and it ALWAYS involves reducing your calories and working out to get in shape and maintain weight loss. Weight Watchers could be the program that will help you get there or it might not. All you can do is give it an honest try and see if it's right for your lifestyle. Good luck! :)

Comment

Originally posted by Penny View Post
              Couldn't agree more. Guaranteed weight loss always depends on you and what you do and it ALWAYS involves reducing your calories and working out to get in shape and maintain weight loss. Weight Watchers could be the program that will help you get there or it might not. All you can do is give it an honest try and see if it's right for your lifestyle. Good luck! :)
              Exactly. There are no real guarantees. It's all about what you do and what you don't do.

Comment

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
              X