Before or after diet pills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before or after diet pills

Is it better to start a food diary before or after taking diet pills? Also do you find it easier to track food throughout the day or is better to do it all the evening. One of my goals for 2019 is to get on track with this and make tracking food and calories a regular part of my dieting efforts.

I would start tracking your food now. As for when to track, it would be best to do it whenever you remember. I tend to do mine at the end of the day, but the problem with that is sometimes I don't remember everything I had or how much of it I had. Ultimately, try to do it daily and ideally, do it whenever you get the chance. If you have phone app this should help.

Comment

I agree with Kyra . There really isn't any point to waiting to start tracking. Tracking should be something you should look into and start doing as soon as it's something that crosses your mind and you want to try it. Action is always better than waiting when it comes to your health and weight loss.

Comment

Usually, it's always a good idea to choose not to delay. You're not doing yourself any favors by holding off if you've already made up your mind that you would like to do something, especially if that something means that you will benefit your health by doing it. Start tracking now and get into the habit of doing it. That way, when you're ready to make another new change, such as adding a diet pill to your diet, you'll be better able to track your progress and see how well it's working for you.

Comment

Yep, start tracking your food and calories now. There's no reason to wait. In fact, it's better if you start doing it before taking a diet pill because you can actually take note of the differences and you can see how much the diet pill is or is not working for you. I also recommend creating a list of diet goals, so you can compare how you eat now to how you would like to eat.

Comment

Thanks for your feeback guys. I did actually start to just begin tracking. It didn't make sense to wait, that and I can't figure out which diet pill I want to take yet, so if I waited I was just prolonging tracking for no good reason other than indecision. So far, I have to say that I'm quite shocked at what I've discovered about my diet and my eating habits. They are both worse and better than I thought lol. That said, I definitely get WAY too many calories in a day.

Comment

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
            X