Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Tips

Here's one that I personally follow!

1) Place what you eat on a plate and never eat out of the jar or bag. By doing this, you can see exactly how much you are eating throughout the day.

Here is a great tip!

Start out with two quart bottles in the morning and carry one with you to work or wherever you go. If you like, divvy up the 64 ounces of water into eight (8-ounce) bottles or four pint (16-ounce) bottles to carry around with you all day.

Comment

Never keep sweets at home to escape temptation.

Comment

chew a stick of sugar-free peppermint gum when you get hungry between meals
        Weight Loss Center is your best free resource for weight loss

Comment

my daily tips came from a magazine published years ago. My mom has been reading this lifestyle magazine for ages even if its tattered and all. anyway, it says that we should eat in front of a mirror. That way, we will see how much and how well we eat.

And while eating, you have to chew you food slowly. It will allow you to enjoy your meal better and by breaking it down into tiny pieces, you will get the most out of its nutrients. furthermore, you will be more conscious of the way you eat and how much you eat just by looking at yourself in the mirror. I think it was too radical at first but I learned to appreciate it after we bought a kitchen mirror. I keep on looking at myself while eating! I hope this helps!

Comment

Always keep the habit of healthy eating it helps in to staying fit. Also by including fruits and vegetables are good for the health.

Comment

My daily tips are quite simple

1. have some motivation in mind
              2. avoid stress
              3. drink lots of water
              4. eat moderately
              5. eat the right kinds of food
              6. avoid anything junks
              7. love your self
              8. get enough sleep
              9. exercise
              10. breathe deeply

ten simple tips that will help you lose weight in no time. Add weight loss regimen such as my very own phentramine and you're good to go.

Comment

hi

Great tips helped alot ..

Comment

hahhaha! I know I heard that tip somewhere! My mom used to scold me because I never learn to put food in a plate. Even milk! i just immediately gulp it out from the box!hahahha. Its ok though because now I've learned, I just wish I learned about it soon so I won't have to be this big!

I'll add something too. If you use a plate, use a small one so it looks more in the eyes. And put all your food in there. My mom used to scold me too because I want to put everything in my plate. I end up not eating so much. I realized that if I put small portions in my plate, I eat more. I don't know why maybe because my brain thinks I have only eaten so little. but when I put large portions in my plate, I can hardly eat half of what I usually take.
                  so yeah, that's another tip. I hope you understand the rationale though.. teehe!

Comment

here's some tips i follow
                    -eat healthy foods like fruits
                    -exercise daily
                    -sleep atleast 8hours a day

Comment

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
                    X