Healthier eating means faster weight loss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Healthier eating means faster weight loss

I’ve been reading a lot about healthy, natural weight loss and I’ve discovered that what a lot of diets are saying in a roundabout way is simply that the healthier you eat – even without watching calories, necessarily – the better the condition of your body so it will naturally make it easier for you to lose weight.

I agree with that, but what one person says is healthy is different from what another person says is healthy.

Plus, the typical healthy diet is designed for the calorie intake of someone who is already at their target weight and are maintaining.

Eating healthy alone isn't enough. You also have to look at your calories, your macronutrients (fat, carbs, and proteins) and what other nutrients you're getting as a whole.

I feel that supplementation is very important when you're cutting back.

Comment

I think you can't go wrong with a good high fiber, high veggie diet that gets all of your food groups adequately covered. Just watch your calories and make sure that you don't deviate from "health" foods into sugary and fatty foods.
      Reach your weight loss goal fast at the Weight Loss Center

Comment

Healthier eating means faster weight loss

I agree with Paplo eating healthy alone isn't enough. You also have to look at your calories, your macronutrients (fat, carbs, and proteins) and what other nutrients you're getting as a whole.
        And after reaching the desired stage you wanted you need to maintain that with proper diet or you can say balanced diet plan failing to which your health may go down.

Comment

And yes not only eating healthier will help you to loose weight faster but you need to work out or you have to do yoga. Efforts are always needed for better results.

Comment

Don't forget that just because a food is healthy, it doesn't mean that you can eat it in limitless amounts. Healthy eating is better than unhealthy eating, but you still need to watch your calories!

Comment

Healthier eating does wonders for weight loss...I lost 58 pounds after I had my first baby, primarily by changing up my diet.

I became a flexitarian and flirted with vegetarianism and veganism. During that time the weight started melt away. Eating food that is healthy is great, but it's important to read food labels.

When a food says it's low fat, it may be high in sugar to compensate for taste. Food manufacturers try many ways to make a food taste good, but still be in low fat.

Stay close to foods in its natural, organic state. Fruits, vegetables, beans, and lentils. Stay away from the processed stuff, and this kind of healthy eating will definitely help you lose as much weight as you want.

Comment

Originally posted by delilah
                i am a 'victim' of healthy eating, in fact too much of it.
                I dont fry, dont eat junk, eat a lot of veggies etc. I just simply aet too much of it.
                So everyone eat healthy and count calories!!!
                I've been working on this, too, and boy does my body now punish me when I decide to be "bad" and eat fried food, for example. Now that my system isn't used to it anymore, there are painful consequences to eating it!

Comment

Here is a tip on healthy eating:

Instead of using butter or margarine, choose an alternative spread based on unsaturated vegetable oils such as olive or sunflower.

Comment

Weight Loss Products

Collapse

Working...
                  X